A Fantasy Birthday Present

All of the characters and actresses in this video-script are at least 18 years old.

Episode 52: A Fantasy Birthday Present.

Two attractive 20-something women are sitting in a living room. They're both dressed modestly: plain blouses, a skirt below the knees, moderately high heels. One has her large purse on the floor next to the foot. The other says "this has been a very nice evening. Thank you for dinner."

"Well, thank you for letting me share your birthday with you."

"But I think I have to send you home, now. We can continue our date tomorrow, but I've still got some papers to grade for tomorrow."

"Not until I give you your present." She stands up.

The woman with the birthday rises, too. "The dinner was gift enough, really."

"No, I insist. I've got something in my purse for you, but I have to get it ready. You have to wait here and don't peek."

The other woman sits back down. "All right, but don't take too long."

The first woman says "I'll be right back" as she walks out of the room.

The camera is showing us closeups of the second woman while she waits. It gives us a closeup looking down her blouse and we can see a colorful bra. Then we hear her say "Sondra, where did you get a uniform from my school?" The camera pans to the doorway. Sondra has a school uniform on except that the blouse is stretching at the buttons and threatens to burst. The skirt is obscenely short on her. "What are you complaining about, Miss Fischer," Sondra says in a younger girls' voice. Then she says in her own voice "Happy birthday. You complain about the girls in your classes, and I thought maybe you'd like a fantasy with one of them."

A smile comes across Miss Fischer's face as she thinks about her plan for the evening. "Vicky, I told you to meet me after class because I will not permit you to dress this immodestly again."

Sondra returns to her role as Vicky and rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Can I go now?"

Angrily - "I'm tired of this attitude of yours! I've talked with the principal and your parents, and they've given me the authority to punish you the next time you misbehave. Or, I can fail you and you can stay in High School another year. I'm sure your parents would have something to say to you about that."

"Fine, do you want me to write 'I won't dress sexier than my teacher' 50 times? She sits on the couch and crosses her leg at the thigh. My boyfriend's waiting for me so let's do something fast."

"First, you have to satisfy my punishment. Stand up and put your hands on the back of the chair. Vicky has to lean over a little, and the skirt rides up enough that we see the bottom third of her ass."

Vicky wiggles her butt. "Don't you wish your ass looked this good?"

Miss Fischer picks up an imaginary ruler off of her desk. "I'll make your ass so red with this ruler that you won't want your boyfriend to even touch you."

Vicky looks panicked. "No, Miss Fischer, don't spank me. Please don't spank me. I'm really sorry for my attitude. I'll do anything if you don't spank me."

"You're just talking. What do you mean, anything?"

"I mean anything. Just don't spank me. Please."

Fischer pauses. "Well, I've had my eye on you a long time, Vicky. You're a very sexy girl. I'm sure we can work something out. Is that what you want me to do?"

"Yes, anything but don't hit me."

"Okay, I won't hit you. Unless you disobey me. I've always wanted to see what you look like under that uniform. Take it off for me."

Vicky takes off her blouse and her skirt. She stands there wearing a sexy, transparent leotard with extremely high cuts and a very thin strip at the bottom. Her hands are covering her crotch, and she withers under Miss Fischer's stare. She looks at the floor. "My boyfriend bought this for me. But he hasn't seen me wearing it yet."

Miss Fischer walks up to her and plays with her breasts and nipples through the sheer material. She turns Vicky around so she can squeeze her ass. "Do you like it when I'm touching you?" She slips a finger under the leotard and into Vicky. "You're so wet, I can tell that you like my touch. Have you ever kissed a woman?"

"No, Miss Fischer."

She takes her finger out from under the leotard so she can spin Vicky back to face her and then the finger goes back. "Kiss me like you kiss your boyfriend!" The two kiss madly.Then Miss Fischer breaks off and says "I can't ignore my feelings any more." She pulls the bodysuit down over Vicky's breasts and sucks on her nipples back and forth. Then she pushes the suit down to Vicky's thighs and plays her hands over her body. "I'm so hot, you have to lick me and make me cum!" She unzips her own skirt and drops it to the floor and peels off her colorful panties. She lies on the floor with her knees apart. "You're not going to give orders to me, young woman! Get down here and lick me." Vicky licks her while Fischer has a hand in her hair. The other hand is under her own blouse trying to get beneath her bra to pinch her own nipples. She finally uses both hands to pull off the blouse and the bra and is fondling her own breasts until she cums as she cries out.

Fischer is still panting hard but says "Here, get on the floor with me and spread your legs apart." The two women maneuver their legs so they an scissor. They're both wild and trying to cum. "Make me cum, slut!" Fischer cries, but it's Vicky who has the next orgasm. They continue to scissor until Fischer orders Vicky to turn around and lick her again so she can cum, and Vicky obeys. After her orgasm, both are calmer. Vicky climbs over and lies on top of Miss Fischer and the two cuddle and kiss.

"I have some papers to grade, so I'm going to have to send you home. I hope you've learned your lesson. If you wear your skirt tomorrow like you did today, then I expect you to wear this same lingerie and I'll keep you after class and discipline you again. Do you understand?"

"I do." Vicky stands up and gathers her clothes and walks to the other room. Miss Fischer gets up and walks into the room. Her friend already has her regular panties on again and is holding her skirt. "Thank you for the best birthday present ever!" The two women hug and kiss. "I'm going to go take a shower and then do my grading."

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you tomorrow, and maybe you'll catch me playing with myself while I watch you teach." She winks at her Fischer. Fischer smiles and leaves the room and the scene ends.

https://www.jigsawplanet.com/luyindama

https://www.intereseducation.com/members/luyindama/profile/

https://www.picuida.es/miembros/luyindama/profile/

https://www.emudesc.com/members/luyindama.1660765/#about

http://profile.majorleaguegaming.com/luyindama/

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showuser=8922536

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=4875552

https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/User/232826-luyindama/?editOnInit=true#about

https://www.insightsassociation.org/users/thornboroughyulmagmailcom

https://www.bustmonkey.com/members/luyindama/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Brandon's Boots Ch. 01