Carmen and Grey Pt. 02

That had to have been a dream, right? There's no way a woman like that would sleep with me in a million years. I open my eyes and turn to my right. There's no one there. Thought not. I smell something coming from the kitchen.

Is there something burning? I walk to the kitchen because I am still half asleep, and I see her. So it wasn't a dream. She's making eggs, and wearing a robe. I look down and see I've got nothing covering me. She hasn't seen me, yet.

I sneak back into my room and throw on a set of underwear and a shirt. I walk back in and see she's still staring at the oven. I walk over to her. She has a grin on her face.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, Just thanking you for a good night, last night." The grin on her face only gets bigger.

I come up behind her, like she did to me last night. I give her a soft hug, after which her head falls back onto my shoulder. "Here, let me get that for you."

"No, like I said, I'm thanking you for last night."

"Look at it this way. I was thanking you for saving my life."

"Then, we're even."

She turns back to the eggs and they look just right. My hands start to snake up and down her stomach.

"Whoa, now! Let's eat breakfast first."

I take her and my plates and I set them down on the table. As she walks over to the table I notice she isn't wearing anything under the robe. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll take some milk, if you got it."

I pull out the milk and two glasses. I fill the glasses and I walk over to her. I sit down on the seat next to her. She has already started to eat. The robe is slightly pulling away from her chest, so I can see her boobs.

She looks up at me and stares. She's still chewing, but we lock eyes for a moment. I can't get last night out of my head.

"You were great last night," she says as she grins.

"You weren't so bad, yourself."

With a chuckle, "Thanks," she brushes her hair out of her eye. "I might need some refreshing of the mind. It ain't what it used to be."

It's a terrible excuse, but I'm not going to complain. She takes her last bite of egg. She stands up and she has that look in her eye again. She walks over to me and sits on my lap. She locks into a kiss with me. I don't hesitate to return the kiss.

Her skin is so soft! I sneak a hand under the robe and caress her hips. I slowly move my hand up to her boobs and start to go to work. She lets out a low moan. My other hand starts to travel up and down her left leg.

She is really good at this, also! I don't want it to end. Her left hand reaches up and pulls my head in closer. Seconds later, she breaks the kiss. "That never gets old." she says, with fire in her eyes.

I have to agree with her. She takes my hand and leads me to the couch. We get over to the couch and I push her so that she is sitting facing me. I untie the robe and let it fall to either side.

She already looks wet. I take my fingers to work the edges at first. Her head falls back on the couch. A slight moan escapes her mouth. I lean in. My tongue dances around the edges. Her moans are getting slightly louder. My right hand works its way up her stomach. I start to fondle her tits, which are hard. I feel her hands wrap around the back of my head and pull me in tighter. She starts to convulse, and with a loud scream she collapses back on the couch.

"You okay?"

With a voice that sounds out of breath, "Ttt... that... was...(huff)...amazing! Let me catch my breath, then it's my turn."

It doesn't take her long to catch her breath. She motions me to get on the couch, myself. By this point in time I have a major hard-on.

With a purr in her voice, "Ahh, my old friend."

She pulls down my boxers and my dick bounces out. She pulls the hair off of her face again. She grabs my cock with her right hand and slowly starts to jerk me off. While she is doing this, she starts to plant kisses all the way up and down.

The entire time she is doing this, she is just staring at me with those light blue eyes. She kisses the top of my dick a few times. Then she takes her hand off and wraps her lips around my cock. She slowly starts to take inch after inch. She keeps taking inches till she is at the bottom. She glances back at me, then back down.

She starts to slowly rock her head up and down. This feels like pure heaven. She is going very slowly. But over time, I start to pick up speed. She sometimes goes very fast, then sometimes she slows way down.

I can feel myself getting close. Very close. She can tell it, also. Right before I can come, she pulls off of my shaft!

"You ain't getting off that easy."

"I'm glad you stopped, 'cause I ain't, either."

She gets on the couch, on her knees. Doesn't take me too long to get lined up. She has her head turned back looking at me. She's biting her lip. I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor.

I press, and her head turns back facing forward. I slowly apply pressure, and I feel myself enter. I place both of my hands on her hips. I continue to push, and as I do so, she lets out a very loud moan. I keep giving her inches, till I am all the way inside of her.

I wait a second for her to adjust. Then I slowly start to rock my hips. Every thrust brings a slight moan. I slowly start to pick up the pace. At this point, I'm going just about as fast as I can. I feel her clamp down around me. She climaxes with one last scream of pleasure. I stop just before I climax.

Her knees give out from underneath her and she falls face-first into the couch. We are both out of breath. She's breathing just as hard as I am. With shaking arms, she props herself back up. She rolls over to face me, her face still showing signs of ecstasy. While lying there, the only sounds that fill the room are the sounds of us both breathing exceptionally hard.

"My turn."

She lays me down on the couch. She straddles me, showing how deep I am going to go. She looks up at me then back down again. She raises up and aims. I look in awe as her body begins to lower down over my dick.

I feel myself touching her. Then, with a slight push she goes down all the way. Her head comes all the way back, so that she is facing the ceiling. While she is at the bottom I reach up and start to go after those perky tits again.

Without warning, she starts to rock back and forth. Very erratically. After a good long while of her rocking backward and forward, her head swings back down and she looks me dead in the eye. "You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Her hips start to go up and down. I let go of her tits and put one hand on her hips and one on her pussy. While she is going up and down, I start to rub.

I can feel myself getting close. My head rolls back, as does hers. With one final shout from both of us, we come, together. She slams down and clamps hard. Her body is convulsing, as is mine. While I am deep in her I let rope after rope of my cum fling wildly inside of her.

She falls forward and tries to catch herself with her trembling arms, to no avail. We both lie there huffing and puffing. Both of our bodies are still shaking.

I don't have the energy left to get up. I don't think she does, either. I start to come down from my high and look down. Her long hair is hanging off the couch. Her head slowly lifts and she looks at me.

"So, how was breakfast?" she says, with an exhausted sound in her voice.

"Delicious and fantastic." I return, with a smile on my face.

We both chuckle a little.

https://garagewire.co.uk/forums/users/kimari278/

https://www.arabnet.me/english/startups/kimari278

https://alphacs.ro/member.php?63124-kimari278

http://danketoan.com/members/kimari278.541123/

http://kinoo.proteor.fr/forums/utilisateurs/kimari278/

https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/member.php?90973-kimari278

https://osf.io/vakws/

https://phosphorage.lenord.fr/profile/kimari278

https://www.cakeresume.com/me/kimari278

https://gouvernement-et-citoyens.consultation.etalab.gouv.fr/profile/kimari278

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Straight 21 & Taken by 2 Black Gays