My Most Daring Nude Exhibition

Annie is kissing me tenderly all over my breasts; what a great way to wake me! That done, she walks towards the window to open the curtains. Bathed in the morning sun, her naked body is gorgeous.

On the telephone, I order breakfast from room service. When a young woman brings it into our room on a trolley, I don't cover my nudity, nor does Annie. The girl blushes a little. I like it.

On our balcony facing the beach, we sit in our birthday suits to eat, the sun warming our skin.

This seaside resort is lovely but more for families. That's annoying for a hot exhibitionist girl like me. In fact, that was my opinion until last night when Annie and I were at a nightclub.

We both danced with unrefined partners, who did nothing else other than paw us. After some dances, I needed to go to the toilet. Annie followed me a little later as I was fixing my make-up, ruined by my clumsy partner.

She smiled at me. "With those two," she said, "I think we'd better forget about cocks tonight."

I smiled back... and made serious eye contact. Quickly, we embraced, tongues made contact, hands and fingers got busy, and we ended cuming wildly together there in the ladies room.

Now, after breakfast, I am lying down, sunbathing. It's forbidden to tan topless on that private beach, which is a shame.

As I settle down, I am surprised to see Annie walking with a middle-aged couple towards my beach bed.

The man's eyes are glued to my body. His wife has noticed his gaze, as well as my thighs slightly opening in answer to his admiring looks. It's something I cannot resist.

Annie winks at me and then asks the woman, "It's a little windy, would you like me to bring you a windbreak?"

"Great idea, if it doesn't disturb this young woman. It will block part of her view to the rest of the beach."

She looks at me with an inviting smile. So, she is not only used to her husband voyeur pleasures, but she also helps it and, perhaps, enjoys it, too. She cannot imagine the gift she is offering me.

"Not at all," I say, smiling.

Annie is back with the windscreen, her mischievous smile encouraging me: Go on, give them a show!

We are lying side by side, two yards between our beach beds. We are fully protected by the windscreen from the other bather's views.

The woman sits up, smiles at me and unties her top, freeing a beautiful pair of tits. Not perfect breasts, maybe, but they are still in their full, firm glory.

She sees my appreciative look. "Not bad, are they?"

I smile. "Not at all," I say and dare to add, "I'm sure your breasts are your husband's best friends."

She giggles. "For sure!" Then she turns to him. "Dear, can you help me with the suntan lotion on my back?"

He is behind her, looking at me, as he rubs in the lotion: his palms on her shoulders, then on her back, on her breasts, circling her hard erect nipples.

So, they're not the voyeur type but, like me, they're exhibitionists. I like his hands, moving in slow motion on her bare skin. Her eyes are closed, she softly moans.

He is pinching her nipples, pulling gently on them. I cannot resist any more. My top is cast aside, and I grip my own nipples, keeping pace with his hand movements on her.

Being at the end of the beach - the high cliff behind us, the windbreak on our right and the sea in front - nobody can see us. Everything is possible, and I feel hornier.

His palms are gliding over her waist and hips. He pulls down her bikini bottom. Her pussy is neatly shaved, already glistening with her cum.

My bikini bottom joins my discarded top, and my hands play the same music on my body, copying his movement on hers. Concerto for four hands and two violoncellos, vibrating, resonating at the same pace, in pure harmony.

Waves of pleasure are crushing inside us, his fingers, my fingers, setting the tone of our growing orgasms. We release as one, eyes gazing into eyes. God that was good, so very good.

I try to regain my breath, lying on my back with eyes closed, legs slightly opened and my cum bathing my thighs.

"Would you like me to clean you?"

I open my eyes. The man is standing in front of me, looking at my dripping pussy, flicking out his tongue to better show me his licking desire.

I look at her, and she smiles, her eyes seeking a 'yes.' Sure I want it; the way he made her cum and cum, I'm sure he must be excellent at it.

In reply, I close my eyes again and open wide my legs. His tongue licks lovingly to clean me.

But the result is a reverse one: he doesn't clean me, he makes me cum and cum and cum again.

I release a long moan, I can hardly bear it, my clit is on fire, his tongue circling it, sucking it while his fingers are curled inside my walls, finding my g-spot.

Her mouth is suddenly on mine, attempting to muffle my too loud moans, and her hands are on my breasts, pulling, pinching my hard nipples.

I rear up, my back fully arched, my thighs spread open with hips rising to meet his hands. I grasp her hair. I pant, I suffocate, I cannot breathe as a huge orgasm wave takes me away.

I think I have lost consciousness. I don't know how much time has passed. Did I sleep? A hand is stroking my hair. I open my eyes and Annie is leaning over me with a loving smile.

"Hi Isabelle, how do you feel?"

No need to answer, she can read it on my face.

"Let me introduce you to Robert and Nicole," she says.

I smile at her. "I think we've already introduced ourselves," I say.

"I have to confess something to you, Isabelle," says Annie. "In fact, I know them well. This is the third summer since we met and I have also been fondled at your place many times."

The naughty little devil. I now understand that it was already perfectly planned when she asked me to come to the beach. But how can I be angry? I'm grateful to her for all of it.

I stand up and hug her warmly, a full kiss on her lips and, before she can react, I slide down her bikini bottoms to cup her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"Remember that you owe me a hot sexy swim."

"Right! But Isabelle, please stop, I am working here, I cannot be seen naked. Please, or I will lose my job."

"Okay, Annie. But, even if you can't be naked, I can. Nobody can fire me, so I am going to walk to the sea in my birthday suit in front of everyone."

The three of them looks at me, glancing at each other, then back to me with weird smiles.

"So, Isabelle," Nicole says, "you mean you don't mind being nude in public?"

"Surely not, I love it, I need it, it makes me so horny and hot. And if I can masturbate in front of an audience, I'm in heaven."

Looking at their happy faces, I guess that Robert and Nicole have a plan in mind for me.

"Tell her, Robert."

He faces me, and I immediately feel horny again, memories of his tongue and fingers inside me.

"Well Isabelle, as we are living here, you understand that even if we are true exhibitionists, as you seem to be, we have to be very careful. That is why Annie's help is so precious to us on the beach. But there are many things we have dreamed about here and never dared to do. There is particularly one place where you could be with us, and fulfil one of our weirdest desires."

This is so intriguing - and exciting. "Please, tell me!"

Robert explains the plan for my nude display. A friend of his, Arthur owns a lingerie shop on the main street.

"Your naked exhibition will be in his shop window at around 10.00pm," says Roberts. "Children are in bed by that time, but passers-by are still strolling in the street after their dinner at the beach restaurants."

"You mean, I will be fully naked among the models?"

"Exactly."

"But this sounds perilous, nude in full view on the main street," I say. "It's a little town, someone may call the police."

"Calm down, honey, that's the good part of the plan. As you say, it's a quiet little town, without any problems. So the policemen will be back home, and no one is on duty in the streets at that time."

That said, it now all sounds extremely hot - and my pussy is already tingling with desire, my nipples sending me lust signals. The more I think about it, the more aroused I am. I am already there, I can imagine myself in full view of the passers-by. I can feel...

"So, you agree?"

"Of course, yes, I crave for it! But I ask you not be far from me, just in case of any trouble."

"Of course we will be there to protect you. And very near. We would never miss such a show."

Nicole walks me to an expensive shoe shop in the afternoon and insists on buying me very high heel shoes, beautiful red ones. I am like a goddess with these stilettos on.

We also go to her hairdresser to fix my long curly fair hair which is a little messed after swimming. We end at a manicurist where I have my nails on hands and feet painted red to match my shoes.

Finally, back at her house, she puts the finishing artistic touch to my body, neatly shaving my pussy.

Naked, wearing just my red high heels, they show me around their house. I feel slutty walking naked with them, my breasts swaying with each step. Inevitably, walking in stilettos, my hips are swaying and wiggling.

By now we are also on the second bottle of red wine. It helps me release the tension building inside me.

I provocatively move my seat to face them all, and I raise my legs high, placing them on the armrests, leaving my pussy in full view. I dip a finger in the red wine and place it just over my mound to let the liquid drip between my freshly shaven lips.

"Anyone thirsty?"

Before Robert could react, Annie's head is between my thighs, licking wine, then more wine, and cum, even more cum. I shake, I pant, I moan. Heaven!

Robert's car has tinted windows, and they all decide that I should go to the shop as I am, wearing only the high heels.

I love the idea and agree. I feel so horny when entering the car. The smooth leather of the seat in contact with my thighs, ass and back makes me shiver with pleasure.

He parks at the rear of the shop, and I get out of the car in all my glory.

Robert's friend, Arthur, opens the back door to the shop and greets me with a friendly, warm smile.

I walk into the shop, dimly lit by the street lamps.

I am now alone in the shop. All doors are locked. I cannot escape my naked destiny, and hopefully, nobody can enter the shop either.

The last thing Nicole gave me was red lipstick to complete the match with my red shoes and nails. In front of a wall mirror, I apply the lipstick and take a look at the reflection of the gorgeous nude girl facing me in her red stilettos and a mane of fair hair. Who can resist me?

One of the lingerie models has a small apron and holds a feather duster. I look at it, thinking of what I could do with it.

I take it from the model's hand with a grin. I can feel a familiar sweet tingle growing in my pussy. In a few minutes, I will be the biggest attraction of the street.

There are many passers-by in the street, but no one seems to see me in the darkness of the shop.

Suddenly all the shop spotlights are on. I don't understand how that happened. I didn't touch any switch. The answer lies on the other side of the street: Arthur is using a remote control.

Devils! I am trapped fully naked in full view and fully illuminated.

I am on the verge of crying out, but, at the same time, I feel so aroused by the situation. I love so much to show off, to be the nude centre of attention. I react. They want a show, they will get a great one!

I take the feather duster and, as if alone, I stroke the models with it, letting the feathers slide between their thighs, against their breasts. About ten people are now glued to the window, enthralled by my show.

I feel so horny. Dusting the models is not enough. I gently let the feathers glide over my bare skin, between my breasts, on my fully erect nipples.

More than twenty people are now looking at me.

The feather duster is now climbing slowly along my legs. I shiver... higher, my cum is already seeping between my thighs... higher, my pussy, my clit is begging for the soft feathers. Contact, I cannot handle it any more.

My fingers enter my moist pussy with ease. I'm now fucking myself with two fingers, and I'm so wet, my cum glistens on my thighs and legs.

I wildly come, shaking from feet to head, moaning loudly.

I open my eyes. I cannot believe I did that in front of these strangers, now about thirty or forty of them.

I can see some clapping hands and thumbs up, while others leave with an angry or disgusted look.

What a great and hot audience! An ovation now for the artist and I can see they want an encore.

I cannot let them go. The red lipstick is on the counter. Red as the devil. I look at it; I can't do that... stop it, I need to do it. I crave to do it.

I sit in a chair near the window and open wide my thighs.

They are pushing in the street now, trying to get nearer to me. On the other side of the window, less than a yard from my open pussy, eyes are waiting, begging.

I take the red lipstick, and tenderly, I draw a red mouth on my pussy lips in slow motion.

Tension is at its maximum outside... and also inside the shop, inside me. Oh no! I need to pee! But how? Where? There is no toilet in there.

It's urgent, I need to relieve myself, but I can't do it on the chair. I walk to the three steps staircase at the entry of the shop, and I squat and pee. I pee for minutes in front of dumbfounded eyes. What a relief!

Back in the chair, part of my unique pussy make-up needs to be fixed.

I feel so hot, so horny. I love how the crowd gape at me, following the red drawing line of the lipstick.

My beautiful pussy red mouth is fully open for all to see, I crave a sweet hot tongue, I...

A loud siren screams out in the dark night. The police! They were supposed to be at home. I freeze, no place to hide, I am under spotlights in full view.

Dark! Arthur's reaction has been fast.

All lights are off, and an electrical metal shutter is also going quickly down over the window. The police car is nearing, but the metal shutter is down before they reach the shop. I feel safe.

I can hear voices outside. A nude woman, masturbating in full view. Yes, officer, you must arrest her. But the naked girl has disappeared. Only Arthur can raise the shutter, and all the doors are locked.

I can still hear voices, then less and less, until silence is back. Everybody gone, my nude show is over, but I am safe and so happy.

The back door opens, Annie, Nicole, Robert and Arthur are there, congratulating me, hugging me, kissing me. Eight hands and four mouths are on my flesh. I open fully to their desires, to their lust. I let them take me, fondle me, penetrate me.

I am in heaven.

 

https://neuroptresidency.kaiserpermanente.org/congratulation-csm-scholarship-recipients/

https://www.designnominees.com/profile/putirira

https://community.koodomobile.com/android-81490/return-deadline-7802232

https://knkusa.com/forums/users/sramplingjh/

https://knowyourmeme.com/editorials/collections/memorable-quote-from-aslan-in-the-the-chronicles-of-narnia-sparks-hilarious-memes

https://konachan.com/post/show/321473

https://www.klusster.com/portfolios/dezisupi/contents/80691?code=7aff144c-84b1-4f99-9ba2-90ffcdc745ff

https://knoji.com/meet/ElijahBobb_/

https://www.kiva.org/lender/olof8362

https://kropyva.ch/f/res/512.html#631

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Straight 21 & Taken by 2 Black Gays