1st Pegging

From her perspective:

After pushing him over onto his back, I let the weight of my body rest against his pelvis, feeling his cock harden while the width of my hips forces his knees apart, all the while kissing him, probing deeply with my tongue, one hand on his shoulder and the other cradling his head. He wasn't going anywhere and I felt no resistance to my gyrating hips dry humping him.

Slowly our lips part and I lean in to his ear whispering, "I'm going to peg you", "Yeah..." he answered raggedly, it was time and we both knew it. With his acceptance, I say, "I want you to be open for me when I fill you with my cock." I love to be verbally dominate, especially when I want to peg a man. And it's incredibly exciting when it's his first time.

This was the moment and I wasted no time, my hands were sure and strong as I undid his jeans, his dick rising up to meet my hand. I pulled his briefs and jeans off. Once he was fully naked, I stood back smiling at his full hardness and the evidence of his desire leaking from the tip of his cock. With him watching, I stripped down to my bra and a special pair of pegging briefs I had on just for this occasion. I loved the idea of embodying both genders at the same time. His eyes glimmered with surprise as I brought out my 7 inch silicone cock and popped it into place. It had a flared head and stood out heavy and proud as I secured it. Such a transformative moment as our male and female roles instantly switched.

I noticed his eyes roaming back and forth from me to my strapon cock as the gravity of the moment was sinking in. I leaned forward and kissed him deeply, then reached up and put one, then two fingers in his mouth. He wasted no time, sucking and swirling his tongue around, moving his head up and down. The feeling of him sucking on my fingers made me to want to take it a bit further.

I straddled his chest, placed a pillow under his head and positioned the tip of my cock on his chin. The surprised look on his face was so innocent. Next, I guided him into a reversed role as easily as breathing. When I firmly stated, "open up", his jaw dropped and I slid the head my cock into his mouth. With words of encouragement, he takes my cock, yes my cock - into his mouth and sucks. I love the moment a man gives up resistance and melts into submission. It's an incredible power rush watching him suck my cock earnestly and treating it like it's real, makes it real. Some part of me extends outward, fills the space the cock occupies and animates it all at once. I'm not just shoving a cock I have strapped to my body past his lips, he's giving me a blow job. I watch his eyes tear as he looks up at me with pleading eyes that say he is ready for more.

I pulled my cock from his mouth and took his cock into my mouth. In one movement I swallowed every inch of him, my nose buried into the soft base. I slowly sucked him as he grew quiet, his quick breaths the only sign of his intense pleasure.

I continued working his dick with my tongue and lips. Pausing to pump lube onto my fingers, I concentrated fully on massaging his ass, slowly rubbing a wet finger back and forth across the opening. Finding little resistance I gently slid one finger in and let it fully sink into him. He gasped then moaned not just about how good it felt but in anticipation of what was going to be happening soon.

Then two fingers inside, circling and stroking his prostate. He loved the way it felt as I pushed right up to the base of my knuckles, stretching him open. I relished the soft breathy moans he made every time my fingers plunged in. "Oh babe, I have 2 fingers deep inside you", I said. He could barely answer. "It means you are ready for my cock". By now he was powerless to resist me, nor did he want to.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and funneled more into his ass with my fingers, then covered my cock as well. I continued to lube him up and work him over. Stopping for a moment to take it all in... looking down at my naked virgin who was about to be fucked in the ass for the first time. And I was the one about to do the fucking. It was very intoxicating. I deftly replaced my fingers with head of my cock. Then with a gentle yet determined push, slid the head inside. There was no turning back from this magical moment and how special it was to give this man his first pegging. Gently easing my way into him, pulling out to the base of the head and then in a little deeper, working my way in, giving him time to adjust to being filled. Each push to a new depth elicited a moan, inspiring me to hurry up and start fucking him.

With half of my cock inside him, I grabbed both of his hips and used my full weight to finish penetrating him in one slow push. The look on his face was priceless, as my cock completely filled him. I leaned down and we passionately kissed. I told him my cock was all the way in and how sexy he was.

For me, it's exciting to have that power, to be in control over a man in this sexually physical way. What I like the most about 'topping' men is seeing them being so vulnerable. I love the sounds they make and the excitement they experience. It is very arousing to me when my man enjoys submitting to anal sex.

As I slowly pumped, he began to relax and embrace the moment. I loved hearing the sounds he made while meeting my thrusts as I filled him over and over. Sometimes I would grind when I was balls deep. Other times I would pull back and thrust forcefully, letting him know he was being fucked. Watching my cock sliding in and out was amazing, I couldn't get enough of it. By now he was focused on the new sensations, excited with every change in rhythm and movement. This was his first time and he was responding sweetly.

Leaning into him, I whispered that I wanted to do him doggy. He rolled over, I pushed his shoulders down which raised his ass to me. What a sight, my masculine man, naked and presenting himself to me, so open, trusting, submissive and wanting more of my cock. This time it slid in easily and I started fucking him in earnest with full strokes. Pulling on his hips to control him while repeatedly filling him was magical. I was fucking him as I liked and he took every inch of my cock. Sometimes changing the angles to see what made him moan the loudest. Then he became very quiet, his head resting sideways on the bed. I could tell he wanted to cum, so I leaned over his back and wrapped my arms around him. Holding him tightly while I stroked his cock and kept up the deep thrusts into his ass. Soon he cried out as his body convulsed, cock spasming as he had a long and explosive climax.

I held him for a minute then slowly withdrew my cock. I laid down beside him as he recovered, stroking his hair and kissing him as his breathing steadied. I told him how amazing he was for his first time and he kissed me passionately. We laid together for a while as I caressed him and playfully grabbed his ass. I asked him to roll over so I could spoon him from behind. I wanted to hold my recently deflowered man and we snuggled.

Later, I lifted his top leg and rested it on mine so now my legs were between his with my cock under his balls. After some kissing and caressing I pulled my hips back and positioned the head of my cock at his ass and before he knew it, I popped inside him. He instinctively pushed back. "You want my cock, don't you"... I said. He was totally mine. After possessing his body, now I've filled his head and took this opportunity to take him again. I started fucking him sideways, lifting his leg higher so I could fill him deeper and he started pushing back with more abandon. Oh yeah I thought to myself, he needs thorough fucking...

https://comfortinstitute.org/members/zimolufi/profile/

https://www.codeproject.com/Messages/5735079/index-was-out-of-bound-of-the-array.aspx

https://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/6226-cool-chair

https://www.coppiacuckold.com/pictures/view/34160

https://www.databazeknih.cz/uzivatele/kexuzeqi-319602

https://dasauge.de/aktuell/design/e1664?post=38513#38513

https://www.cutoutandkeep.net/users/lodowemi

https://cycling74.com/author/5f09916314036a023fe863e3

https://www.dafont.com/forum/read/444210/help-font

https://cuevana2espanol.com/ver-pelicula-online/malefica-duena-del-mal/#comment-198948

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Brandon's Boots Ch. 01