I Met Her at a Bar Ch. 03

"Uuuhh what the fuck...?" I groaned, disoriented.

It felt as if my head was made of eggshells, cracked open without any care. I opened my eyes for a split second.

Bad idea.

I let out a low groan as a bright light drowned my body, the striking orange radiating even through my closed eyelids. The warmth on my body suggested it was sunlight but from the luminance of it, it was if the sun was right beside me. I was wrapped in what felt like a cloud; the mattress beneath me and the bedding draped across the lower half of my body was strange, too soft and too delicate to be my own. I turned my head to the side and could smell a subtle, lingering floral fragrance on my pillow. My eyes still closed, I stretched out my right arm, sliding it across the delicate bedsheet and blindly looked for answers, but found nothing beside me.

I blinked a few times. My eyes slowly became unstuck and I attempted to open them again, squinting a little but finding the light more and more tolerable. Beyond the light-grey duvet, which was spilling over the edge of the bed and onto the warm, cream-coloured carpet in front of me was a tall window, glass stretching from floor to ceiling. I recognised the view from the windows, slightly higher than Nova's. I knew the room, the bed. Kay's bed.

As my slumber faded, last night slowly came back to me.

- - - - - -

Kay led me by the hand towards the elevator. We walked quickly across the bar, although my stride was slightly more awkward than hers as I limped and shuffled behind her, still semi-hard and seemingly staying that way. Watching Kay's hips sway as she skipped towards the EXIT definitely wasn't helping. From behind, the satin of her navy-coloured dress shimmered under Nova's chandeliers.

My gaze followed her outstretched arm to her exposed shoulder blades, the muscles in her back rippling as she lightly twisted and stepped past the stools at the bar in the centre of the room. Her butt looked as firm as it had felt in my hands a few moments ago; the cobalt satin hugged her waist tightly, the shape of Kay's small curves mesmerising as she walked ahead of me. I was hypnotised, I thought to myself, and knew that wherever she was leading me, I would follow gladly.

She pressed the button and the elevator arrived immediately in true Nova fashion. Waiting was a necessity of life that didn't apply to the patrons here. As we entered the cool, metal box I was surprised to see Kay hit the UP button. My heart was racing as she stood in front of me, both from the short sprint to the elevator and from the anticipation of the night to come.

The back of Kay's head rested on my chest as she leaned against my body. A deep breath in refreshed my senses with her floral scent and it transfixed me. I felt her hands reach behind her back, searching for the thick bulge under my suit trousers, which had been pressing against the small of her back. She rolled my dick beneath her palm and I felt a rush of adrenaline; she was right, the night was far from over. From this angle, with her neck leaning back, I could follow Kay's body-chain, disappearing alluringly into her cleavage. Even though I had already seen beneath her dress it still frustrated me, a primal desire within me yearned to tear open her dress once more.

I moved my hands up from around her waist, my grip rougher and firmer because of her touch, still playing with me as the elevator climbed to its destination. As I grasped at the folds of her dress, the doors opened with a "ping," revealing an empty, narrow hallway. Immediately, Kay stepped forward, the passion of our elevator ride bottled and bursting as I waited to see what was to come.

Although I had had a lot of wins in my career, I had felt only a few were spectacular enough to warrant a celebratory drink. Even so, in all my time coming to Nova, I had never taken a moment to think about what else the high-rise building housed besides a luxury bar. Even in my lustful state then, I still managed to register surprise as I looked at this small hallway leading up to a contrastingly wide and open apartment door. Kay walked forward, stepping across the threshold, no longer leading me by my hand, knowing I would follow. I made a small noise as if to speak.

"Wha-" I started.

"Sssshhh," she said faintly, almost whispering, "not yet."

She turned to face me as the door clasped shut behind us with a soft click. The light of the fading sunset bounced off of her eyes and her faint, glittery eyeshadow, cast from a window somewhere in the room. Nova's interior designer had clearly been given creative license to play with the apartment décor too. Cream-coloured and lightly-varnished furniture were dotted around what I noted was the living room. A black and white photograph of what appeared to be the soft curves of a woman's waist hung on a canvas to the wall next to me.

As I took in the space, music began to play and I felt immersed in it, coming from what had to be hidden speakers dotted around the room surrounding me. I recognised the melody, though this was an instrumental version of a popular song on the radio. I very rarely had time to enjoy music for pleasure; at work I used the sounds of the Firm's office to focus and at the gym I took advantage of the rhythm of the fast-paced, techno-like beats playing to push myself harder. This instrumental though, this was slow, tantric.

Just as I noticed that Kay had disappeared, she re-emerged, stood at a doorway at the other end of the room holding two glasses of whiskey, the left strap of her dress now falling off of her shoulder. I took a glass and followed her through the doorway and into her bedroom. Next to a wooden bedside cabinet, a light-grey duvet rested upon her king size bed which took up the majority of the space. Instead of seeing a wall across from the bed, I looked out of an edge-to-edge window. London seemed even smaller and yet somehow even more vast and wide than from the view a few floors below.

To the left of me was a cosy two-person sofa which, as I stepped into the room, Kay immediately pushed me down upon. As I fell, I held her arm, wanting her to sit with me, but she swatted my hand away. My confusion clearly showed on my face because she smiled and said,

"Just watch."

She moved her body slowly to the beat, swaying with the skill of someone who clearly had a passion for dancing. I watched as her hips moved from side to side, her toned legs bending and flexing as she squat and stood up, arching her back and thrusting her perky chest in my direction. Her hands explored her body, gliding along her arms, her waist and chest, stopping at her neck. I drank more as I watched her undo her necklace and place it by the table next to the sofa; the chain that was wrapped around her body following shortly after.

The whiskey warmed my throat and chest as she gently pushed away the strap of her dress on her right shoulder, the tension in the satin remaining only because she held her hands to her chest, stopping it from falling open. My cock twitched as she turned and faced away from me, teasing and tempting me to touch her there and then. I was wrong, however, to think this was an invitation. As I half-stood up, the cream leather rustled beneath me.

"Not yet," she chuckled without turning around, clearly knowing the effect she was having on me.

I sat back down and watched as her hips continued to sway hypnotically. I took another sip. The alcohol in my body, paired with the blood pounding up to my head and rushing down to make me even harder, made it feel like everything was slowing down, as if Kay was dancing in slow motion. She turned, finally dropping her hands. Her petite breasts exposed, she shimmied her waist and stepped out of her dress in one graceful motion. The light coming from her window/wall had faded now, the sky a gradient of dark blues. The shadows covering her body faded away as she stepped towards me, entirely uncovered. I looked her up and down hungrily. Her body reached mine and I wanted to touch every inch of her frame standing over me.

"Stand up." She directed me instead, taking the now-empty glass from my hand.

She quickly undid the button of my trousers and pulled them down. I kicked off my shoes and pulled them off, wobbling slightly from the whiskey and the headrush she was giving me. As I regained my balance, she pushed me down onto the sofa again. Her hands grasped at my boxers, the Calvin Klein waistband catching on my erection and straining for a second, until Kay clasped my shaft with one hand and dragged my boxers to the ground with the other.

The cool air of the room made my dick twitch again but was quickly replaced by Kay's warm breath. On her knees, her full, pink lips swallowed my shaft easily, slower and firmer than when her mouth enveloped me under Nova's table. Her hand pulled down at my shaft, exposing the throbbing head of my cock. The sensation of her tongue licking at the tip of my head was almost too much and I squirmed in my seat as every muscle in my body tensed and every nerve was set alight. She took as much of my cock in her mouth as she could, nudging the back of her throat briefly.

Spit drooled down my shaft as she quickly pulled me out and breathed in deeply. She edged me slowly for a while, licking up and down, gliding her tongue across every inch of my head, occasionally jerking me with her wet hand. I was throbbing as she took me in deep again; my neck tilted back and my eyes became unfocused, looking at but not seeing the small chandelier on the ceiling. My heart raced as her mouth slid up and down my shaft quickly, pushing me closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. My thighs began to tense up and my hands gripped the sofa's cream, leather armrests when suddenly she stopped.

"Fuck. You tease." I groaned, my dick now covered in her slippery spit.

Kay giggled quietly as her hand moved slowly up and down my dick, aiming to keep me on the brink of an orgasm. Her tongue sloppily licked me over and over. She began to edge me once more, my heart racing as I felt my need to cum build up.

"Fuuuck," I moaned as Kay noticed again, pulling her mouth off of me and blowing cold air onto my dripping wet cock, bringing me crashing back down for a second time. All those nights at Law School were nothing compared to this. This was the slowest and most enjoyable torture I had ever experienced.

"I'm not ready for you to cum yet," she said with a smug smile on her lips, the tips of her nails dragging gently, almost tickling me, along the full length of my dick.

"Wait until it's my turn," I retorted.

"I look forward to it."

"I-"

I began to speak but my words were quickly cut off as she rapidly stroked my cock with her glistening wet hand. My eyes shut - or rolled back, I couldn't really tell at this point - and Kay let go of my cock suddenly, my orgasm desperately pounding but not quite breaking through.

"Touch me," she commanded, standing up.

I stood with her immediately, completely under her spell, and took off my shirt, throwing it on the sofa behind me. Facing me, her hand found my dick again, walking backwards and leading me by it to the bed. I looked down as she stepped backwards, never letting go of my cock. I looked beneath her hand and watch her feet disappear into the thick cream carpet. I bent over slightly and slid my hands up the back of her thighs, my back muscles barely tensing as I lifted her petite body up easily.

She wrapped her legs around my torso as I carried her towards the bed, entranced by her. The light from London's night sky was bright enough to illuminate the bed and I kissed her lips as I threw her onto the target. She bounced slightly as the mattress settled under her. My hands either side of her shoulders, I crawled and leaned over her body, kissing her again. I wanted to explore her with my mouth, my fingertips. I kissed and sucked her neck, making her breathe in sharply. My hands slid up the outside of her right thigh, smooth and warm beneath my touch. My tongue flicked over her hard, chocolate nipples and she jerked her leg to the side, making my hand move towards her inner thigh.

"Not yet," I breathed into her ear, smirking as her breath quickened. As mesmerised as I was a few moments ago, I was enjoying this small victory of making her wait.

My hands gripped the sides of her tight torso, my well-groomed fingertips gently scratching her in desire. I kissed under her left breast and beneath my hands on her rib cage I noticed a small yin-yang tattoo on her left side, previously hidden by her satin dress. My fingers traced it in what I assumed would usually be a ticklish sensation, but in the heat of this moment that feeling was replaced by the electric spark of my touch on her skin. She squirmed and squeezed her shoulder blades together, her back arching a little.

She pulled at the hair on the back of my head and grabbed my head to direct me, pushing me downwards and angling her legs open. I gently ran my teeth over her left nipple, reminding her that I wasn't not completely under her control. This only seemed to excite her more and I felt her nails dig into my back, scratching me. I leaned forward a little and placed my hand on her cheek to gesture for her to bring her mouth to mine. She kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing over mine.

My desire to taste her won out over my cruel enjoyment at teasing her and I continued kissing Kay's body downwards. My lips travelled to the dip in her thigh, to the side of her left knee, and I kissed and sucked gently on my way inwards to her pussy. My hands held both of her legs open and I felt a twinge of adrenaline as I realised I wasn't quite ready to stop playing with her yet. I moved my mouth past her pussy, my warm breath cascading over her neatly-trimmed hair, and continued kissing her inner thigh towards her right knee.

"Ugghhh, now who's a tease?" She complained.

I quickly settled my lips on the part where her inner thigh and abdomen connected, making her jolt suddenly.

"Not there, I'm ticklish," she said, her accent coming out strong and her hands pulling my hair tight to show she wasn't joking.

As I teasingly flicked my tongue on the joint area before moving my mouth away, I made a mental note that this was one of very few things I actually knew about Kay. Finally though, my lips gently brushed against the outer folds of her pussy. My tongue darted, tasting her in short bursts, making her let out a moan with each touch. I used the sides of my thumbs to spread her open, the bright pink skin of her inner folds fighting against her sticky juices. I lightly licked from her tight hole to the top of her mound, my tongue and lips brushing against the hood of her clit once, followed by a quick second spark, as I repeated the upwards motion.

I entered her pussy with my tongue, fucking her shallowly but as best as I could. My tongue was by no means Guinness-World-Record-worthy in length, but judging by Kay's low, animalistic groan I could tell it was deep enough to drive her into ecstasy. Her hips started to grind in a circular motion, guiding my mouth to the perfect spot to lick and suck her. I knew I'd found it successfully when her legs began to shake and her thigh muscles contracted intensely.

She tasted so fucking good and I could smell her floral aroma mixing deliciously with her salty sweat and sticky fluid. I lapped at her, my tongue sliding up to the left of her clit, down to the right of it. There was no "spell out the alphabet with your tongue" shit here; I was obsessed with her taste and my mouth sucked on her lips like I was the thirstiest man in a desert who just found water. Her hands left my head and started pulling at the bedsheets, her fists tightening with every second my mouth was on her. Her legs squeezed the sides of my head and I realised she was close to cumming.

An intrusive thought crossed my mind about making her wait, teasing her the way she had stopped me earlier, but it passed almost immediately. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. The sounds of her moans, echoing loudly off the walls of this luxurious room, drove me on. There was a ringing in my ears from her legs tightly wrapped around my head, but even through it I could hear a long, drawn out moan coming from Kay's mouth. My tongue freed her clit from its cover and I sucked hard and deep. Her legs started to shake and her back arched violently as she thrusted her hips towards the heavens in bliss and then, after the most intense seconds, her body crashed back down to earth, resting on the bed. Her legs released their vice on my head and I heard her laugh, or moan, or a mixture of the two.

After a moment to catch her breath, Kay put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards her. I could feel my lips and chin glistening from her cum as she kissed me, a long drawn-out moment where I could feel her tasting herself on my tongue. As our mouths parted, she flicked her tongue across my lips, cleaning off the last drops of her nectar.

"I hope you don't think we're done?" She asked quizzically, as if it were a serious possibility.

In response I pushed her down onto the bed and spread her legs open. I knelt over her and she took me deep in her mouth. I let her sloppily suck on me for a moment, before returning to the main attraction. I could feel her pussy radiating heat as the head of my dick parted the lips of her pussy; the tantalising cocktail of her spit and her sticky-sweet juices mixed, allowing me to easily slide deep inside her. I stroked in and out slowly, my hands cupping both of her tits. Almost immediately I could feel her open her legs wider, wanting me inside her deeper. I relaxed my arms and lay my body on top of hers, thrusting with faster, deeper strokes.

Her nails scratched me once again and I could feel her legs wrap around my waist. I bent slightly and sucked on her neck while fucking her, leaving her bronze skin red and raw beneath my lips. I put both hands beside her head and stretched out my arms to rest on my fists, giving me more room to slide deeper inside her. I could feel her pussy tighten as she took every inch of me inside her now, the complete opposite to the slow and gentle stroking from moments ago. I placed one hand on her neck and held her hand in the other as I slowed down, sliding in as deep as possible each time before pulling out. I squeezed her neck gently, then a little tighter, holding for slightly longer every time.

"Tell me when," I said, as we locked eyes.

I squeezed my hand tighter around her neck, holding it for longer than before and slid my cock deep inside her pussy, feeling her squeeze me from within. Kay didn't give me any indication to let go as her stomach muscles began to tighten. Her jaw was tense and her abs contracted as the breath she needed to deal with my every thrust wouldn't come. Her mouth opened and I let go thinking she needed to breathe when suddenly her legs began to quiver, slowly at first and then building faster and faster as she took in a guttural breath and came silently, pushing my body away and my dick out of her.

She got up and licked me from my balls to the tip of my cock before taking my full length to the back of her throat, sucking her cum off of me. She pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me from my abdomen to my mouth, each one sending shivers down the back of my spine.

Unexpectedly, Kay didn't climb on top of me but instead walked over to the cabinet beside the bed. My eyes stayed fixed on her body, London making the sweat on her tanned skin glisten from the twinkling lights beneath us. Her back arched gracefully as she bent to open the bottom-most drawer, the already-defined muscles in her thighs tensing. Her small butt looked incredibly inviting and my curiosity in watching her was at odds with my lust to touch her body again. She had clearly found what she was looking for; the drawer closed shut with a click and she turned, smiling, revealing a small silver buttplug, smooth and shiny and a bottle of what I assumed was lube. I gestured my hand out to take it from her but I was met with a small shake of her head.

https://www.rantapallo.fi/tiyiyiqo/esimerkkisivu/

https://www.recetario.es/forum/me-sale-como-grasa-de-las-cuchillas/48910

https://www.ratebeer.com/Places/ShowPlace.asp?PlaceID=91006

https://www.quibblo.com/user/zokudumi

http://quelibroleo.hola.com/usuarios/dokorado

https://sticky.queerclick.com/pin/633892/

https://www.rallypoint.com/answers/i-need-to-write-college-application-essay-soon-do-you-think-a-website-like-eduessayhelper-will-be-useful-for-me

https://www.quia.com/profiles/wagoner212

https://wdd.resellerclub.com/members/pitexiwu/profile/

https://www.rezeptwelt.de/profile/mirivapu/958960

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Straight 21 & Taken by 2 Black Gays