New Neighbour Pt. 06

I had nothing but my thoughts and they were difficult to calm. When I wasn't imagining being a 24/7 latex gimp, all I could think of was the edging session earlier in the day. Every time I moved I was aware of my latex second skin and my bondage. My cock just wouldn't let me rest.

I slept eventually and fitfully. I woke many times during the night with no idea of how long I had been asleep and no idea what time it was. Each time it seemed to take an age to drift off again. The fifth or sixth time I got a little bit worried. Where was she? Was she coming back? How could I get out? I wrestled briefly in my bonds before trying to calm myself. She would be back, I knew that but the tiny seed of doubt had been planted. I couldn't get back to sleep. I lay there in the inky blackness and deafening silence praying for her return. My life was literally in her hands. I was utterly dependent on her. It occurred to me that it went deeper than my current predicament. I was committed to her, totally committed. She was my world in so many ways.

Time crept slowly by and I waited, listening for the slightest noise that might indicate Ma'am's return. Eventually I heard something, then I definitely heard footsteps followed by the unmistakable rattle of a key in a lock. I felt Ma'am's hand on my chest and instantly everything was right in the world.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"I'm fine thank you Ma'am. How are you?"

"Great thanks, I slept like a log."

Her hand disappeared and I heard the cell being locked and her going back upstairs. What was going on? Silence returned, how long was she going to leave me here? Time ticked by. I wanted out now, I wanted her. I would beg when she next came down, beg for release or for some sort of contact.

I have no idea how long she left me this time but eventually she returned. Again I felt her hand on my chest. I spoke before she did.

"Please Ma'am, please release me Ma'am."

There was silence for a second and then her hand left me and off she went again. No! I had had enough, I needed to get out of here now. I was getting angry and frustrated. Wait, stop it! Think about what just happened. I had begged for release and expected her to obey me. It was no different to begging for an orgasm and expecting to get one. What a stupid thing to say, and now I was going to pay the price.

I had another long wait, if I had to guess I would say at least another hour. I heard her coming downstairs again. She placed her hand on my chest. There was silence so I decided to speak.

"Ma'am, I apologise for my lack of discipline earlier. It is your decision as to how long to keep me here and my begging was wrong. I am sorry Ma'am."

This time her hand stayed where it was.

"Good boy, realising your mistakes and admitting them is important. Time to get you up off the floor."

She released my ankles and helped me to my feet then told me to close my eyes as she removed the blindfold. It was not too bright so my eyes adjusted fairly quickly and we went upstairs. She showed no signs of wanting to set my arms free or of taking any of the latex off me but I obviously wasn't going to say a word.

"How was your night?"

It was hard to describe so I ran through the events, telling Ma'am how horny I was and then about the worry. I even told her about my anger and frustration when she left me. As always she thanked me for my honesty.

"You had better get used to it boy. It's the only place you will ever spend the night when you're here."

I replied, "yes Ma'am, I understand."

I could feel my cock hardening slightly. I couldn't believe it, Ma'am noticed and laughed.

"I'm glad you always tell me the truth but you actually don't have to. Your cock tells me everything I need to know. Hungry?"

"Starving Ma'am."

She made me some porridge and just like last time put it on the floor in a bowl. I made slightly less of a mess this time. I was so hungry because it was nearly 11 o'clock. I must have been in the dungeon for nearly 12 hours.

"How is the catsuit baby? It looks great on you."

"Thank you Ma'am. It feels amazing, can I wear it all the time please? I mean, all the time?"

Ma'am laughed, "I'm not sure the outside world is ready for that quite yet. It's a pretty strong look when combined with your chastity cage."

She came over to me and kissed me deeply.

"You shouldn't tempt me, I have always fantasised about having a rubber gimp at my beck and call. Maybe you shouldn't go to university, take a year out and spend it locked in my dungeon. A year of slavery, wearing latex, no contact with the outside world. Just me using you, torturing you and denying you. That sounds really hot."

She was still holding me as she spoke and we both knew what was happening to my cock. It was as solid as a rock. She pressed herself into me and slid two fingers into my mouth, I sucked them as she moved them in and out.

"You would like that wouldn't you boy? Totally at my mercy, no freedom and abused and used every day."

I nodded my head, besides myself with desire. Ma'am removed her fingers and kissed me again.

"Come with me."

We hurried into the dungeon, she stripped off and relaxed in her throne. She didn't need to ask and I was between her legs instantly. There was no subtlety this time, she held my head to her pussy and I made her cum within a couple of minutes. What she had told me in the kitchen had clearly got her just as aroused as me. She recovered and crossed her legs, pointing one foot at me.

"Massage boy."

I didn't have a clue what to do but I held her foot and did my best. She gave instructions and slowly I got the hang of it. After about ten minutes she crossed her legs the other way and I went to work on her other foot. I was getting the hang of it now and fewer instructions were needed. It was quite erotic being on my knees massaging her feet, the submissive dynamic was not lost on me.

"Thank you baby, that was very relaxing. I bet there are some massage courses at university that you can enrol in. Look into it for me."

"Yes Ma'am, I will."

"Good boy. I bet they don't have any pussy licking courses though, but you are already an expert."

She uncrossed her legs and got more comfortable.

"You know what to do, and take your time baby."

I was back where I belonged, pleasing her, arousing her, using my skill and knowledge.

She was lying back, utterly relaxed as her desire slowly built. Only when I felt her unconsciously pushing her wet pussy towards my mouth did I begin to get her close. My tongue massaged her clit, giving it no peace and slowly her orgasm came, rocking her to the very core. I glanced up, taking in her shivering stomach and hard nipples. Her face was a picture of satisfaction. My cock was rock hard and desperate. It felt absolutely perfect to me. There was nowhere else I should be, and nowhere else I wanted to be.

She slowly came out of her reverie and smiled down at me.

"Now that's what a Sunday morning should be like. Unfortunately I have a few things to do his morning so I need to keep you busy for a bit. All you did was lie around all night so it's time put you under a bit of pressure."

She led me over to the cross and secured my wrists, ankles and waist loosely to it. I was still wearing the latex hood but Ma'am decided to apply another one, thick and heavy with a long breathing tube but no other holes. Soon my head was encased again, with no idea what was going on around me. She shocked me with the cold towel and removed the chastity device. I felt something leather being tightened around my testicles, she moved the skin around so there was no pinching and pulled down. She had put a parachute stretcher on me, it separated my balls from my body and had a chain to attach weights or whatever she wanted to it.

"There you go boy, now for some anal fun. This is the same sort of device I used on Sarah."

I felt the tip of a large dildo slide through the hole in my suit and push into me. I hadn't had much experience but I knew it was best to relax and let it enter me. It felt massive and stretched me wide open. I hoped it has a thin neck to relieve the pain but Ma'am stopped with only about 3 inches buried in me.

As if reading my mind Ma'am said, "this is a dildo, not a butt plug so it is lovely and big all the way. It's about 8 inches long and has a tee piece at it's end. That means you can sit on it without any more of it going inside you. Have a go boy, see how much you can take."

The dildo was well lubed and as I bent my legs it slid easily if slightly uncomfortably inside me. Down I went as it began to fill me up. It was huge. I had seen videos of people taking things much bigger than this but I had very little experience and to me it felt enormous. It was hurting now, I didn't think i could take any more but I could feel some pressure as the tee piece reached my body. I slid down another inch and realised I was sitting on it, but it was agony, I thought my insides were going to burst so I quickly moved up a couple of inches. I hadn't realised how tense I had been and took a few deep breaths through the tube.

I felt Ma'am pulling on my stretcher and she attached it to the floor via a thick, strong but elastic rubber band. She began tightening and I felt the pressure building on my balls as they were forced down away from my body. She kept going and as the pain grew I had no choice but to bend my legs which forced the huge intruder deeper into me. I guessed about 5 or 6 inches were inside me.

"Stand up straight boy."

I slowly straightened my legs and pain grew sharply in my balls. The pressure was intense, the stretcher seemed to crush them as well as pull them.

Pain arced through my lower body as I managed to straighten my legs. I couldn't hold myself like this so I bent my legs a little to ease the pain.

"That's perfect!" Ma'am said, clearly very pleased.

"I'll leave you to it, back in a bit."

I was left there and a suddenly realised my predicament. My bent legs were already beginning to feel the strain. I could straighten them to ease my muscles but that was agony. The other choice was to slide down the dildo until I was essentially sitting on it and ease them that way but that too was incredibly painful.

I was already breathing hard, it was difficult to get a proper lung full of fresh air through the long tube attached to my mask. I tried sliding down a little and the monster filled me up, stretching my insides. I quickly straightened up a bit and the harsh pull on my balls returned. I was panting now feeling a little panicky. I couldn't stand still, my thighs were killing me so I tried moving slowly up and down sharing the pain between my arse and balls. Keeping my legs moving seemed to help them a bit but they were not going to last very long, they were already beginning to shake.

I tried to take the strain on one leg to relieve the other. Without being able to move my ankles I moved my weight from one leg to the other as best I could. Again there was a modicum of relief but it was clear that I would have to either stand or sit at some point quite soon. I was sweating now, I could feel it between my skin and the tight latex. Taking a mental deep breath to match the physical ones a slowly sat down on the massive dildo. I had never been filled like that before, it hurt a lot. My ring was stretched to it's limit. My legs were on fire, I hadn't yet fully rested on the dildo but I knew I had to. Finally I relaxed my muscles, I was completely impaled, it was agony. I couldn't stand it. Moaning through the latex I pulled myself up off it and gasped in relief. I gritted my teeth and stood up straight. Now my balls were in agony. More or less than my arse? I really couldn't tell, so I bent slightly making sure that at least briefly, neither were in agony.

I was in trouble, nothing I did seemed to help. My legs were shaking again. How long was Ma'am going to leave me? It had probably only been 15 to 20 minutes. I was shaking and sweating and breathing like I was running a marathon.

Suddenly I felt Ma'am's hand on my cock, massaging it to life. No matter what I was going through I could never resist her touch. Quickly I was rock hard, and she held my cock upright.

"Fuck my hand boy, nice long strokes."

I complied, I always complied and flexed my legs, dropping down on the dildo before straightening, thrusting my cock into her still hand. I was a mess, it felt amazing but was mixed with the alternating pain in my arse and balls.

"Longer strokes boy, all the way up an down. Do it!" She commanded.

I flexed my legs further as the agony and ecstasy grew. I was moaning almost continuously now. Pain and pleasure flooding through me I felt my orgasm approaching. My whole body was soaked with sweat and I was shaking like a leaf. Suddenly her hand was gone.

"Were you trying to cum boy? You know that's not allowed without permission. Naughty boy. You had better control yourself next time."

She was gone, leaving me with just my agony.

I let out a cry of desperation. Fucking her hand had left my legs completely fatigued. I had no choice but to sit down, the dildo brutally filled me and I groaned loudly. With my weight off my legs a tried to shake them a little to help my muscles. Sweat was pouring down my whole body now, my head was incredibly hot under the two layers of latex. The only relief was the cool air I was gasping in via the tube.

After a minute I had to take the pressure off my insides so I shakily stood up and locked my legs as pain fired up from my balls. Again I could only last a minute or so but I had some kind of plan now, even if it was just moving the intense pain from one abused area to another.

I don't know how many times I alternated from sitting to standing but each time I wasn't able to spend as long in either position.

Ma'am's hand gripped my cock again.

"Fuck it boy, do it properly this time."

I understood what she wanted this time, so I slowly straightened my legs, feeling my cock slide through her palm. Then back down until I felt myself sitting on the tee bar. It was agony combined with a little ecstasy. The sensations in my cock felt wonderful but they were easily outweighed by the pain coursing through me.

"That's good boy, but you can go faster."

I tried, but my legs were struggling badly. If I moved quickly I felt out of control, as if i would either jank my balls off or push yet more of the massive dildo up me. For five long minutes I humped Ma'am's hand as fast as I could. I was groaning with every movement, sweat pouring off me until mercifully I heard her command me to stop. I was shaking like a leaf but I felt the pull on my balls relax and Ma'am told me to stand up straight. At last I could relax a little. I locked my legs in an attempt to stop them shaking. Ma'am started to massage my hard cock, without all the painful distractions it felt gorgeous. Her hand was moving lightly but quickly up and down me and I felt my orgasm building. I knew somewhere inside me that I should try and stop my impending orgasm but I was broken, I had nothing more to give.

Her hand stopped abruptly.

"It looks like you haven't learned anything boy. That is disappointing. I expected more from you."

I tried to articulate some sort of apology but Ma'am just told me to be quiet.

"I'm going to free your legs now. Move them around, get some life back in them."

I felt the straps fall away and carefully flexed and lifted each legs. All my muscles felt weak and stiff but with each movement I felt life returning to them.

"Now your arms, I'm going to hold them as you let them drop to your sides."

My arms came down and again I moved them around. They were a little stiff but basically fine. Next Ma'am released the waist strap and told me to step forward. She pulled my arms behind my back and secured them behind me.

"Your cock isn't locked, so your hands must be bound so you know there is no way of touching yourself, even by accident."

I hadn't even thought about that, I was just so relieved to not be in agony any more. She held my upper arm and guided me across the room.

"On your knees boy."

I carefully knelt and she ordered me to shuffle forward a little. She told me to keep my eyes closed and I felt the hood being unzipped. She pulled it off whilst holding a towel to catch all the sweat that poured out of it. She rubbed my head which was still in the original hood dry and told me to slowly open my eyes. I blinked, getting used to the light. Ma'am was in front of me sitting in her throne looking absolutely magnificent. She was wearing a skin tight black latex catsuit and the beautiful boots that I had seen before. She was a vision of beauty and dominance. Her legs were crossed

Her legs were crossed so one foot was in front of me at chest height. She simply pointed at it and said, "show your gratitude boy."

I shuffled forward and began to kiss her boot. I was unsure of what to do so I started at the very tip just kept kissing. I move around the boot covering it until Ma'am lifted it a little and presented the stiletto heel.

"Suck it."

I took it into my mouth and slowly moved it in and out. This went on for a couple of minutes until Ma'am ordered me to stand. With difficulty I got to my feet.

'Spread your legs boy. Tell me how you feel."

I really wasn't sure. I had been left in a cell all night then been tortured. I enjoyed pain, but only when Ma'am was there with me. My time on the cross had just been pure torture, apart from the brief moments when she had played with my cock. My whole body ached, my arse and balls were feeling incredibly tender and I was exhausted. However I knew Ma'am had her sadistic side so I assumed that she had got something from it and it had fulfilled a need in her. I tried to explain this to her.

She had been staring at me while I talked, it always felt like she was staring into my soul.

"I did enjoy it boy, I get great satisfaction from torturing people, from watching them hurt and struggle to please me. It's almost primal, sexual in a way, but also psychological. It feeds my desire for power and control. I was in the dungeon all the time. I was watching you struggle and strain. There were a couple of times where I found myself breathing almost as hard as you were. I nearly stopped it on a couple of occasions as I could see how much you were hurting but I wanted to push you, and myself to extent. I wanted to see how it affected me, and it affected me deeply. I love seeing how far you will go for me and it seems you will go a long way. I love every second of your pain and suffering, remember that. When you think it's getting too much, those are the times that give me the most pleasure."

Her eyes had dropped down to my cock which was showing signs of life as she spoke of her pleasure.

"You want to please me, don't you boy?"

A sly little smile played around her lips.

"Every minute you were up on that cross made me wetter and wetter."

My cock was coming to life, rapidly hardening.

"You will willingly put yourself through anything to please me, won't you boy?"

Mentally and physically I was still shaken by what she had put me through but as always my cock knew what to do and became rock hard. Her pleasure, that was all that mattered. Everything she did just reinforced that. She moved her foot and started moving my balls gently around with the tip of her boot.

"You want me to hurt these for my own pleasure, don't you?"

It was a question as well as a statement.

"Yes Ma'am, please hurt my balls for your pleasure."

She tapped them slightly more forcefully.

"You don't sound too sure boy."

I had been in such pain so recently that I dreaded the idea of more but I knew what she wanted and my cock knew too.

"I want to please you Ma'am. I don't care how I do it. Use me in any way you wish Ma'am. I will do whatever I can to satisfy you, physically and mentally."

https://www.lawebdelprogramador.com/foros/HTML/1732531-Versiones-web-a-ciertos-horarios.html

https://launchpad.net/~hosanuwe2

http://b.legalworld.bg/forum.php?topicid=402864

https://forums.lastpass.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=341735&start=50

https://www.laprovence.com/user/272033

http://impression3d.laposte.fr/en/home

https://blogs.lexpress.fr/pantheon-foot/2012/09/27/classement-des-joueurs-les-plus-surestimes-de-lhistoire-du-football/

https://www.lecremedelacrumb.com/instant-pot-bbq-pulled-pork/comment-page-22/

https://blogs.lanecc.edu/intro2mediaarts/2015/10/20/a-world-of-manga/

https://www.macobserver.com/podcasts/background-mode-steven-brust/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Edging Games Turn Not Gay Pt. 04

WWE Attitude Era 2.0 Pt. 02

Brandon's Boots Ch. 01